General Principles of Installation
- Sisalation® is a tough, durable product that is quick and easy to install in both residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
- In order to insulate effectively, it is necessary that the material be installed in conjunction with a 25mm air space (minimum).
- Although excellent in normal building applications, extended direct outdoor exposure is not recommended.
- Sisalation® must not be used in contact with wet concrete, corrosives or copper surfaces.
- Packaged in a plastic outer sleeve for protection, each roll contains installation instructions for both residential and industrial applications.
Sisalation® Residential Installation Instructions
Sisalation® Industrial Installation Instructions